Album artwork not showing with all songs?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by IRLS, Jan 14, 2011.

1. IRLS macrumors newbie

I imported a bunch of cds yesterday and downloaded the album artwork for all of them. However when I went to check the songs out on my iPhone, only some of the songs in an album actually had the artwork on them and the rest were blank... why is this?

2. Xenc macrumors 6502a

Xenc

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-gb) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Did they all sync over?

3. IRLS thread starter macrumors newbie

I figured out the problem, thanks.

I have another question, yesterday i was able to download the album artwork for a certain album, however today i tried to redownload the artwork but now it says that the artwork cannot be found?

4. quadchick10 macrumors member

quadchick10

I would get that message on occasion. You can easily go to Amazon.com and put in the name of the artist or song and find the album cover and copy it and paste into the "Options". There were some songs iTunes couldn't find the album covers and I didn't like seeing a blank screen when one of my favorite tunes came on. I always use this method when I need an album cover.

5. iceterminal macrumors 68000

iceterminal

Great to hear. Now could you post your solution to the problem. Just in case someone else has this same issue. You could make the world a better place! ;)