Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

seblep

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 24, 2006
Hi there,
I've just updated my iTune to v7 and only got 3 album cover whereas I've got much more! (8,000 songs).
Then when I go to Advanced/get album cover it asks me to get an itune store account. When I want to do that it asks me for my credit cards details! I thought album artworks were for free?? Will I be charged for that??
I've got an ipod 80gb, will I have the album artwork also displayed onto the ipod??
thanks

rtdgoldfish

macrumors 6502a
Jul 4, 2004
Nashville, TN
seblep said:
Hi there,
I've just updated my iTune to v7 and only got 3 album cover whereas I've got much more! (8,000 songs).
Then when I go to Advanced/get album cover it asks me to get an itune store account. When I want to do that it asks me for my credit cards details! I thought album artworks were for free?? Will I be charged for that??
I've got an ipod 80gb, will I have the album artwork also displayed onto the ipod??
thanks

It is free if you have an iTunes Store account. For this, you do need a credit card however you will not be charged anything to get the artwork, only if you buy something from the store. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.