Albums and Photostream

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by WuLabswuTecH, Nov 11, 2012.

1. WuLabswuTecH macrumors member

So I am working in iOS 6 on my iPod Touch 5g. I create a new album in the photos app. When I go to edit to add new photos, I can see all of my albums. But when I click over to photostream, I can only see "My photo stream" and not all of the photostreams I created to share with others. To ensure that photostream is in fact working, I back all the way out to my photo album list (not in edit mode anymore) and tap over to photo stream. Voila! All 3 are back! ("My photo stream" "photostream 1 (shared by me)" and "photostream 2 (shared by me)".

Anyone have any idea how I can put together a album of photos on my ipod that has some pictures from my camera roll and others from my photo stream?

Thanks!
    -Wu

2. SanjeevRana macrumors 6502a

SanjeevRana

Not sure I understood correctly what you are trying to accomplish but you can always save photos from the shared photostream to camera roll and then just add to albums from there ??

If you are wanting to add from within a shared photostream , I believe it doesnt work that way

3. WuLabswuTecH thread starter macrumors member

Thats essentially the issue I'm having. I can't find the button that allows me to save a shared photostream to the camera roll. I don't doubt you when you say it's there, I'm just too blind to find it!

4. throys macrumors 6502

when you go to photostream just click on edit button on top left and select photos to add to camera roll