Alert Notifications

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by samsonib6, Jan 31, 2013.

1. samsonib6 macrumors newbie

I am having an issue where a couple of my 3rd party apps, EASIYLDO and KHOU11 on app, sends me Alerts or Banners repeatedly over and over. Is there a setting somewhere where these can be deleted after showing? I am runnig an Iphone 5 with IOS 6.1 but also happened on 6.0.2. Easilydo kept showing a calendar event that had happened a month ago until I finally turned of all Notifications. Same thing is now happening on the KHOU11 app. Thanks for any help.

2. Smith288 macrumors 6502a

Smith288

Settings > Notifications

3. samsonib6 thread starter macrumors newbie

I can turn them off completely here in Notifications, but if I leave say BANNERS on for the app, it will continuely show old ones through out the day or when show the old one with a new one when I get a new one come in that needs to be shown. I would like new notifications to come in just not repeat the old ones.

4. Smith288 macrumors 6502a

Smith288

A well written app wont keep sending you these notifications. If it is, then the push notifications from that app are sending them repeatedly or they are local notifications and they have continually created new local notifications. Either way, it sounds like a pretty poorly written app.