Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

neocell

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 23, 2005
Great White North
I just finished reading this and I couldn't stop laughing. See how many you qualify for and post a value. I'm going to have to give a re-read and post my score, but if all it takes is one to mean that you've been abducted I'm guessing we're all quilty. If you want a good laugh follow the link

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
If you have no memory of being abducted, that's proof that you were abducted, because it shows that aliens have erased your memory!

However, I'm apparently an exception because I only match one of the checklist items:
Have awoken in another place than where you went to sleep.​
I fell asleep on the bus home from school once, so I guess that counts.

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
Sometimes I can feel a wall of paranoia surrounding me. I do get the sensation someone is watching me, though. That can get pretty freaky at times.

or it could just be the pot

Here's to the Crazy Ones

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
Yes, all of those things are conclusive. I would certainly believe that...ummm, wait...are they really serious? Oh dear. Yes, I'm afraid of my closet--I need to pack it. :p

I just wish some alien would abduct me, I'm bored. They can take me to their leader, too, as long as they promise not to return me.

joepunk

macrumors 68030
Aug 5, 2004
a profane existence
LMAO :D

Been watching too many X-Files lately have they.

Yes, I have seen balls of light in my parents house. It's called a Cadet Heater. Scared the heck out of me.

Counterfit

macrumors G3
Aug 20, 2003
sitting on your shoulder
Lacero said:
Sometimes I can feel a wall of paranoia surrounding me. I do get the sensation someone is watching me, though. That can get pretty freaky at times.

or it could just be the pot
Haven't you been paying attention to the news? The president has the NSA tapping your phones constantly! :p

neocell

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 23, 2005
Great White North
22 Baby!

Well I scored 22/58 not too shabby. I especially liked the last one as it most certainly pertains to me
Have many of these traits but can't remember anything about an abduction or alien encounter.
Maybe I should take a note from Lacero and cure myself with some BC bud, or maybe it'd just make it worse...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.