All bumper colors in stock - Jacksonville, FL Apple store

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ijen0311, Jul 6, 2010.

1. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

awesome news for the dozen or so iphone 4 owners who want a bumper and live near Jacksoville FL and happen to read macrumors!

2. Atenza6 macrumors member

I finally found some!!

I don't live in Jacksonville but I did find some in the galleria mall in fort lauderdale. I decided to go take a 30 min drive to this mall because I heard they had an apple store there and I was expecting them to not have any bumpers but sure enough they had a bunch of black and greens and one white left. I already have a black one being shipped to me so I was just going to buy my girlfriend the last white one. In the end, I just couldn't leave without getting a green one for myself. They fit perfectly on our iPhones with the bse full body skins (including sides skins). So I am happy, even though I just spent $60 on two rubberbands. They are still exactly what we wanted for our phones.

3. fk51785 macrumors regular

I was at the Fort Lauderdale Galleria on Sunday (7/4) but didn't had any bumpers. :( :( :(

4. truciet macrumors 6502

Anyone willing to help out a member for a few cases? Please PM!!

5. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

had someone go over there and they only have green, orange, and black left :rolleyes:

i need the white!!