All day appointments

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Eric5964, May 1, 2015.

1. Eric5964 macrumors regular

Eric5964

How do you get all day appointments to show up on your watch faces. Seems as though only appointments with specific start times will show? Anyone figure this out? Would like to see what I am doing the next day in the evening.

EricE

2. leesweet macrumors demi-god

leesweet

They appear to show in the calendar itself. You might have to tap on the 'face' calendar to look at the 'real thing' to see the all day events. Dunno if that's by design or a bug. I expect since it shows one thing on the face calendar, there's no way to show an all day and the next event.

3. Eric5964 thread starter macrumors regular

Eric5964

I would just hope that when all appointments end for the day, that it would look to the next day, and grab the all day first

4. bushido Suspended

bushido

same stupid thing apple does on the iPhone. for some reason apple thinks full day events r less important and dont require a sticky

it irritated me at first as well "no events for tomorrow" and when i tap on it there r like 5

5. Sphyrna macrumors regular

I'm guessing the watch face doesn't show all day appointments because then it wouldn't show anything else for the rest of the day as that appointment is still ongoing?

6. angle macrumors regular

I could get why the complication on the watch face doesn't, but why would the glance show the same thing?! Talk about infuriating!

7. dictoresno, Jun 7, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2015

dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

Same thing on the iPhone calendar in the notifications menu. Watch won't be any different.