All good things come to an end!!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SDRacerR1, Sep 20, 2009.

1. SDRacerR1 macrumors member

So, I have had my white iPhone 3gs for a better part of two months now. It has been an amazing phone, and after reading numerous posts about iPhone problems, I thought I had been one of the chosen few who had perfect iPhones (minus user caused issues)....Well that all just changed today. While browsing the forums here just noticed about 10-15 specs of dust under the screen!!!! Now I am not too picky, noticed hairline cracks near dock connector but this I don't think I can let slide...guess it's off to the nearest Apple store. Crazy thing is, I didn't notice them there yesterday and nothing happen last night or ever to cause this.

2. gigapocket1 macrumors 65816

The cracks could come at any time.. Maybe from being charged to long or something... Eventually you will realize that u probably won't ever find a perfect iPhone.. But the dust under the screen may be from a screen protector..

3. Kenzembo1 macrumors 6502

Funny, I've had my black 16 GB iPhone 3G for over a year now and I have yet to encounter any of these issues (dust under screen, cracking, light leaks, etc.)...guess I'm one of the lucky ones :rolleyes:

4. SDRacerR1 thread starter macrumors member

Well never dropped it and it's naked. I don't mind the cracks since I don't look at them all day, but the dust...That's gonna get annoying quick.