All i have to say is RapidWeaver is AWSOME

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by jjardim, May 7, 2010.

1. jjardim macrumors newbie

Ok, so i have very limited knowledge with websites. Sure i hacked around with html back in the day but I wanted to get an online presence.

I jumped from Dreamweaver over to Word Press, i liked WP a lot. But it was limited on what i could do. Not knowing WP programming and such. So i decided to give RW a shot.

At first it was overwhelming, I picked it up and put it down a few times. Each time I thought it was confusing. But I then I watched some videos, you tube and such.. I love the plugins, everything from your head software is awesome! I live in Stacks. The price is high at 79$ for all plugging but worth it.

Anyhow if you wanna see what i am building head over to www.MacSpots.com, give me your honest criticism.

Plugins used
    All of your head software
    Theme - Unity
    Blog - built in
    Shoping cart is real slick, check it out, it is RapidCart $24 euro

Anyhow let me know, and anyone that hasn't given RW a second chance give it some time.

www.MacSpots.com

2. NathanCH macrumors 65816

NathanCH

Rapidweaver is okay, but too simple for me.

I'm not sure why, but your website is really laggy. Way too much css and javascript.

3. Cromulent macrumors 603

Cromulent

Agreed. You need to reduce the number of file requests served per page if you are keen on performance.