All imessages keep disappearing

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by pirata, Feb 6, 2012.

1. pirata macrumors member

pirata

This has happened to me twice already on my jailbroke iphone 4s. The first time I thought maybe I accidentally deleted all messages, then it happened again. The second time happen a couple days after the 1st time. I heard that I got a message but did not look at it, then several minutes later I heard I had another message so I looked and the only message that was on there was the last one to come in. I search but found no info on this problem, anyone else experiencing this and if so how do you fix it.

2. pirata thread starter macrumors member

pirata

No one else having this problem? iMessage crashes then all my text messages disappear this has happened 3 more times since my initial post. Anyone have any ideas.

3. Looon macrumors 6502a

Looon

No solution for you, but this has been happening to me recently too. I thought it was because I was jailbroken, but apparently it's not.

4. Zcott macrumors 68020

They'll disappear from the lock screen if you read it on another device like an iPad or Mac. But they should be visible in the thread.