All iPhone 4 Owners! Please Get Over It!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by vladtheimpaler, Jan 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vladtheimpaler macrumors regular

vladtheimpaler

Please stop wishing, hoping, and claiming that there is no iPhone 5 coming this summer. Odds are, it is coming! Guess what...yes your phone will fall into 2nd place! The iPhone 5 will have better feature functionality than your phone! At the bare minimum...it will be faster than your phone! All of these post about 'the upgrade will be minimal' or 'it's not going to be much different' wreaks of anger and frustration. Even if slightly better than the 4...it will still be better! Please...enjoy your phone and the features it currently has! It's just a phone...but stop trying to knock a newer phone because it will be better than one you currently own! Bunch o' children!

:cool:

2. Chaos123x macrumors 68000

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

AT&T has let me upgrade every year so why whine? The only one I had to pay retail for was the orginal iPhone 2G but I got it when the price dropped by $200.

AT&T subsidizes my iPhone every year so I'm not gonna cry.

3. Mahshall macrumors member

I'm not wishing, hoping, and claiming that there is no iPhone 5 coming this summer.

I am an iPhone 4 user. Your title is very misleading.

4. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

Thank you person whom I've never met from the internet for setting everyone straight and restoring peace, now all is well once again and no one will ever complain.

Thank You

P.S.
    My iPhone 4 on AT&T is better than your iPhone 4 on AT&T, just because its mine.

5. davidhawkins123 macrumors regular

i will sell my iphone for about £350 and buy the new one

6. rc51aaron macrumors member

Get Over What?? I had a 3G, 3GS, and now a iPhone 4, and soon as my local AT&T store has the iPhone 5 or whatever its called in stock Ill drive down and buy one of those too, so what am I supposed to get over?

7. sectime macrumors 6502a

Well having the money:)
    I'm the same, Moved through the iPhone series. Took whatever early upgrade Apple offered. Sold my old IPhone I don't understand the whole "locked into contact"
    We make choices how to spend our money," locked" sounds like not taking responsibity. Major upgrade, minor upgrade doesn't matter, it's a hobby
    Cheaper than most.;)

8. blackberrypilot macrumors 6502

If it's a big upgrade I'll sell my i4 on ebay and buy a 5

9. SuperCachetes macrumors 6502a

SuperCachetes

I don't get it. Who's "knocking" the next iPhone? How does one even belittle a phone that hasn't been released yet? :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

10. iPadThai macrumors 6502a

Quoted from a movie ;)

"It's not impossible, but inevitable..."

Just sell your ip4 and get an ip5! Problems solved! The apple iPhone 4 is so well designed, it's almost 100% recyclable so don't feel bad throwing it into the recycling bin if you hate it that much!

11. daneoni macrumors G4

daneoni

Huh? people were knocking iPhone 5?...news to me.

12. Rooftop voter macrumors 6502a

Not like it really matters, if I like it I'll buy it. I think mist people feel that way. Chances are I won't be buying an ip5 anyway though, I don't think it will be as good as what competitors will be offering, but we'll see what happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.