All iPhone 6/6plus still eligible for ac plus?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Truefan31, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Truefan31 macrumors 68040

Truefan31

2. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

its based on the date you purchased it not the date it was manufactured

3. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

People who purchased the phone on the 19th still have one more week. But it's interesting for those who pre-ordered on the 12th and received it on the 19th. I'm sure they get till the 18th of this month (exactly 60 days from launch date)

4. From A Buick 8 macrumors 68040

From A Buick 8

From the applecare web site

2. When Coverage Begins and Ends.

Coverage begins when you purchase the Plan and ends on the date specified in your Plan Confirmation (“Coverage Period”). To obtain your Plan Confirmation, register your Covered Equipment and your Plan’s registration number (“Plan Agreement Number”) with Apple. If auto-registration is available, your original sales receipt will be your Plan Confirmation. The terms of this Plan, the original sales receipt for your Plan and the Plan Confirmation are each part of your service contract. The price of the Plan is contained in the original sales receipt. The hardware service and technical support coverage provided by the Plan is additional to the coverage provided by the manufacturer’s hardware warranty and complimentary technical support.

http://www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/appforiphonenaen.html

5. Truefan31 thread starter macrumors 68040

Truefan31

I'm about to buy a 6 on swappa. Says its eligibility is the 18th so I wanted to be sure I could add AC plus