All k-notes erased! Please help!!

Discussion in 'macOS' started by macbook123, Mar 31, 2012.

1. macbook123 macrumors 68000

I installed k-notes widget a few weeks ago and liked the concept at first. Just a few days ago I decided to consolidate all my notes into one system and to use k-notes. I used their multiple colors to organize my notes in categories.

Today I had to reboot my Air and noticed, to my dismay, that all purple notes are empty! I.e. the notes are still there but without any text in them! First I was shocked but then I realized that since I keep regular TimeMachine backups I should have everything backed up on the external drive. But I just spent an hour searching my Air and can't find the place where k-notes stores everything.

Does anybody know?

Please, this would really help me tremendously. Thanks.

2. badknees macrumors newbie

Hi, did you find an answer to your question. I've had the same thing happen. I'm in dire need, as they were notes that I desperately need for work!!!!

3. macbook123 thread starter macrumors 68000

Sorry to hear it happened to you as well. It's a stupid app with non-existent support and shady developer background. Pretty sure there's not much we can do. I tried to find contact information for the developer for a long time -- unsuccessfully. Apple really shouldn't have allowed this on the store.