All Microsoft Products (for home use) for free! (UK/US/Canada only)

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by bobnugget, Jun 3, 2009.

1. bobnugget macrumors regular

Microsoft are doing a very strange deal at the moment - you can get a free 3 month TechNet subscription, which allows you to download all of their products (not for use in a production environment) for free. The downloaded products should work forever (well, they'll probably BSOD every week, but hey!). Note that you have to fill out surveys for three months to do this!

Here's where I found it:

http://www.neowin.net/news/software...ering-free-one-year-technet-plus-subscription

Seems legit, and the downloads are all from Microsoft - I've posted this page and not the MS one as there are different links for each country.

Just been looking through - doesn't seem to have Visual Studio in there... It does include VPC 6 & 7 for our PowerPC using friends though!

2. The Flashing Fi macrumors 6502a

3. Infrared macrumors 68000

Infrared

I get this:

Have they withdrawn the offer?

[EDIT] It now appears that the offer wasn't meant for the general public.

4. longmover macrumors member

I've successfully downloaded several products with multiple keys, keep trying :)

5. The Flashing Fi macrumors 6502a

It no longer works, and it looks like anyone who had a subscription no longer does so anymore. Good thing I got 7 Vista Ultimate keys, 4 Home Premium Keys and a Office 07 Ultimate key. :D

6. Stridder44 macrumors 68040

Stridder44

Yaarrggh. :cool:

7. bobnugget thread starter macrumors regular

Yep, mine is dead too. I got a couple of copies of office/project/etc, a few copies of Vista, and, of course, MS-DOS 6.22 & Windows 3.11 :)