All music is supposed to be iTunes plus. Right?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by MegaMillions, Apr 11, 2009.

1. MegaMillions macrumors regular

Over the past few months, i've paid for iTunes plus upgrades as they've become available for the different albums i'd bought from iTunes.

However, I just noticed that they now claim that all music is now iTunes Plus.. but I still have 127 purchased tracks in my library that are not iTunes plus. I looked up the music in the itunes store, and sure enough, it is iTunes plus there. How do I get itunes to upgrade these 127 tracks for 30 cents per track or $3.00 per album?

2. emt1 macrumors 65816

Apple removed music from their library when the copyright holders refused to allow the songs to be sold without DRM.

3. MegaMillions thread starter macrumors regular

But the 127 tracks that I have that are still not iTunes plus, ARE being sold in the iTunes store in iTunes Plus format!

4. fishkorp macrumors 68020

fishkorp

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/7A259g Safari/525.20)

They're still rolling out library upgrades. I had 2 songs show up this morning that weren't there yesterday.