All my new iphone 7 stuck in 3G.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by xxjrsmith3xx, Sep 24, 2016.

1. xxjrsmith3xx macrumors member

xxjrsmith3xx

First let me explain my testing currently I have 7 plus with verizon, 3 iphone 7 all with verizon and 1 6s plus with verizon and tmobile and 1 6s also with verizon and tmobile. So after a lot of testing the iphone 7 on verizon or tmobile drop down randomly to 3G ... While my 6s plus or 6s on verizon in same area stays on LTE i run speed test and the iphone 7 just gets stuck on 3G. (I am in the NYC market btw queens to be exact.) I'm not sure if its verizon having problems but why the iphone 7 only with problem not the 6s? Now I've switched the sim cards with t-mobile and the 6s stays on LTE while also all the 7 drop down to 4G and not stay with LTE in random parts of queens. Whats going on with the iphone 7? Now what ive done is reset the phones and sometimes its goes back to LTE sometimes they stay stuck on 3G , sometimes the phone randomly loses service then it hits LTE right away. Now like I've said before the 6s does not have this issue at all in the same area and also it has its own sim and their all in the same account. I've asked a few of my buddies that have the 7 and someone with ATT told me he also drops down to 4G randomly for no apparent reason. So its the iphone 7 something going on or Verizon T-mobile and ATT all have a problem with the 7 but nothing wrong while its with the iphone 6s. I just want to see if anyone else noticing the same thing that I have. Thank you.

2. pdxmatts macrumors 65816

pdxmatts

Did you try to reset network settings? Settings/General/Reset/Reset Network Settings

3. alee macrumors 6502

4. xxjrsmith3xx thread starter macrumors member

xxjrsmith3xx

Yes all of this has been down better yet all phone were factory stock.