All my podcasts ending up saved on iTunes?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by DaGrandMastah, Oct 9, 2014.

1. DaGrandMastah macrumors 6502a

Does anyone have any idea how to change this? After I listen to a podcast through iTunes, it shows up as "saved" instead of deleted...basically it's not automatically deleting any of my downloaded podcasts. I have my iPhone and iTunes synced together and my iPhone is set up to download new episodes so i can listen to them at work without using up data...but somehow they're also downloading in iTunes which is turning into a huge pain to manage.

2. LHnTX macrumors newbie

podcastd marked as saved - why????

I have the same issue. I can't figure it out either. I NEVER manually save any podcasts. When I listen to them (whether on my laptop or my iPhone), I want them to be deleted. Yet, every day there are 3 or 4 "saved" podcasts on iTunes, so I have to manually unsave them. I keep my iPhone hooked to my PC whenever I am using my laptop, with an auto sync, yet the podcasts do not sync correctly between iTunes and my iPhone either. I've checked every setting that I can find, and there is no mention of "save" as any option. It's very frustrating. I miss the days when this all worked perfectly by using playlists for my podcasts!