All of my music has gone.

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by König, Aug 10, 2009.

1. König macrumors newbie

Ok well after a list of problems with my ******** macbook, I had to get a new HD for 180€ (thanks mac) due to an HD failure, the repair guys said they could not retrieve the data (thanks mac) so I had to start from scratch and the only annoying thing was retrieving my music from my iPhone (By using a third party program) after a long time for retrieving my music I was glad to finally finish all the **** I had to do. I came home today opened my macbook for some tuneskies when the worst thing could happen after spending a whole day trying to get all my music back from my iPhone, all my music dissapears for no reason all my limewire music too, there is no music in the folder too so I can't transfer. It's weird because I also had to re-do the limewire start page, it's as if limewire and itunes just restored for no reason, everything is working fine but that and I can't get my iPhone data back to itunes because Senuti's trial has ended and it's the only program that works for me, and I don't have time machine because this is the first macbook so what do I do?

Thanks

Edit: I realised that some other applications have restored them self for no reason too.

2. iisarenotnobody macrumors member

Apple allows you to re-download all the items you bought from the iTunes store once. To do this, send an E-mail to iTunes support here for your other "restore" software problems I would book a genius bar appointment to see if its something wrong with the actual hardware, or the OS install is defunct for some reason.

3. König thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks very much