ALL PRE-ORDER LEOPARD WILL BE DELIVERED ON FRIDAY OCT 26th.

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Djmx, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Djmx macrumors 6502

Okay everyone i just got off the phone with APPLE .. Who ever pre-ordered leopard will recievce it BY FRIDAY OCT. 26. SO who ever pre-ordered u'll get it!!! YAY!!! i'm sooo happy she said all orders up until tomorrow at 11:59 PM not sure what time zone will get it by friday! Keep checking your emails!

2. lateralus1082 macrumors member

3. xav macrumors newbie

UNLESS you're in the UK. Speaking to Apple they tell me that our copies are shipping ON the 26th on a 3-day courier despite the fact that they originally showed this back on the 16th when I and many others placed their orders:

[​IMG]

:mad:

4. Djmx thread starter macrumors 6502

They told it pre-orders will be DELIVERED ON OCT 26th.

5. samh004 macrumors 68020

samh004

Just because they told you that all pre-orders will arrive on the 26th doesn't mean all pre-orders will. A number of factors can affect this... and we all already know this, there was no need for you to take it upon yourself to phone Apple and ask. Quite frankly it was a waste of time, and I'd imagine the person you talked to is having a laugh with her mates about your call right now.

6. xav macrumors newbie

They're laughing because they changed the terms of the purchase without prior notice? The person at the store claimed that this is true of ALL UK preorders. I've had to purchase 15 copies in total not including personal licenses plus 3 editions of Server - so it would be nice if they could stick to their initial assurances for us to plan around.

7. icec0ld macrumors member

8. Djmx thread starter macrumors 6502

People don't be mean.. i'm just trying to help. jeez. :(

9. slb macrumors 6502

Wow, what an ass.

10. Father Jack macrumors 68020

Father Jack

Again the UK / Ireland are at the bottom of the sh*t heap .. :mad:

11. darkpaw macrumors 6502

darkpaw

Yeah, and not in the good way.

I hope Apple rush my UK HE copy to me ready for Friday. I can't check the order status at all as I'm not behind the uni network.

12. garethh macrumors regular

You can check it from the normal store.

13. queshy macrumors 68040

queshy

I disagree. My preorder copy shipped at around 430 am this morning and will arrive tomorrow, the 25th of october.

14. samh004 macrumors 68020

samh004

Sorry, I didn't mean to be so harsh last night and was just in a mood I guess.

However, I don't think the topic starter needed to phone Apple to ask them for a clarification. As Apple has shown on numerous times throughout their history, they screw orders up. It's either going to arrive early (for some), on time (for most) and late (for a few).

It always happens, just because a low level employee said something about it arriving on time, doesn't mean it will.

And as for the thread title... it could of been in lowercase, I take capitalisation to mean someone is shouting and being rude, as most people do on a forum unless it's in a joking manner, and I didn't think the topic starter was joking around.

Once again, sorry if I have ruined your posting experience at MR.

There's a good way :eek:

15. Lycanthrope macrumors 6502a

Lycanthrope

Women's arses...

16. samh004 macrumors 68020

samh004

But I'm not a woman..

17. airmax922 macrumors member

just placed an order on apple business account web store. it mentions delivers on OCt 26

keep my finger cross!:cool: