Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Wicked1

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 13, 2009
New Jersey
Ok, so I moved to 8.04 and now have this silly new Music app, but there seems to be an issue, when I go to the iTunes app, then search my Purchased Music, it no longer appears with the little cloud icon, then when I look at my Mac and go to the iTunes Music Store, and search for all Music I purchased, there is nothing there at all. This is so frustrating :eek:

tomekosiowy

macrumors regular
Dec 7, 2013
Poland
On iPhone go to fantastic Music app > My Music > red-face-icon in the top-left corner > Your Fruit ID > type password > open Hidden Purchases. Browse to the artist's songs/albums and use cloud-icon to download.

You sholud look in iBooks Store for the New Music app Manual (it should be in Science genre).

Wicked1

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 13, 2009
New Jersey
I read some sarcasm seeing as I am not the only one who hates this new Music App, but I cannot thank you enough for pointing me in the right direction, I greatly appreciate it. All the damn downloads dissappeared from my Mac as well….ugh Apple always has to do this, seems they are following a pattern Microsoft uses...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.