All Purchased Music no longer in cloud

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Wicked1, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Wicked1 macrumors 68040

Wicked1

Ok, so I moved to 8.04 and now have this silly new Music app, but there seems to be an issue, when I go to the iTunes app, then search my Purchased Music, it no longer appears with the little cloud icon, then when I look at my Mac and go to the iTunes Music Store, and search for all Music I purchased, there is nothing there at all. This is so frustrating :eek:

2. tomekosiowy macrumors regular

tomekosiowy

On iPhone go to fantastic Music app > My Music > red-face-icon in the top-left corner > Your Fruit ID > type password > open Hidden Purchases. Browse to the artist's songs/albums and use cloud-icon to download.

You sholud look in iBooks Store for the New Music app Manual (it should be in Science genre).

3. Wicked1 thread starter macrumors 68040

Wicked1

I read some sarcasm seeing as I am not the only one who hates this new Music App, but I cannot thank you enough for pointing me in the right direction, I greatly appreciate it. All the damn downloads dissappeared from my Mac as well….ugh Apple always has to do this, seems they are following a pattern Microsoft uses...