All Super Monkey Ball Hidden Stages Unlocked, And Cleared!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by jchy, Aug 27, 2008.

1. jchy macrumors newbie

I had a post, but I can't edit the title, so I'll post the update here.

Almost threw up while making this happen.
    If any individual is nerdy and geeky like me, one should stay away from this game.

Attached Files:

2. macduke macrumors 604

macduke

Too bad I can never make it that far because my iPhone doesn't last long enough for me to finish the game before needing a restore.

3. spyker3292 macrumors 65816

I can't even beat the first stage. Well.... I just need all the bananas on one. But I think it's just retarded. I completed the stage, the collectibles should be optional.

4. Rojo macrumors 65816

Rojo

This post made my day! :D

Besides, does anyone care about SMB anymore? And where's that update they promised forever ago?

5. spyker3292 macrumors 65816

The one to make it playable? Lost in Apple's servers.

6. awesomator macrumors regular

i think if it wasn't playable he wouldn't of been able to beat it..... and collect every banana on every level..... and beat the really hard bonus levels.

7. Nadav macrumors regular

Maybe I got a messed up version, but I don't have to collect all of the bananas in order to make it to the next stage...

8. ZiggyPastorius macrumors 68040

ZiggyPastorius

This is exactly what I was thinking.

9. Diseal3 macrumors 65816

Feel free to share your state.bin... I think everyone wants to be able to beat the game on our iphones also =P.

10. gillybean macrumors 6502a

I don't have to collect all the bananas to move on either. I just need to collect them all to unlock the bonus stages.

@jchy: Out of all the levels, which one did you think was the hardest?

11. kickpush macrumors member

kickpush

wow, i gave up after a week and bought crash lol :)

12. Much Ado macrumors 68000

Much Ado

This game is hard.

I can't beat S4, L4.

Also can't be bothered to go through a whole stage just to get one crack at the bonus-level banana collecting.

13. hexonxonx macrumors 601

Same, but I haven't played either game since a few days after purchaes and removed all games from my phone. I really need to stop buying them just for no reason simply because I don't really ever play games.

14. DreamPod macrumors 65816

Why aren't you doing backups? The whole point of a backup is to save the data, like the saved-game in Super Monkeyball...

15. alfredbot9000 macrumors newbie

just reached the 4th world yesterday and was wondering if anyone has beaten the game yet since its been out for a while now.

good to know that someone has.

16. greenmymac macrumors 6502a

greenmymac

17. jsep macrumors member

18. jchy thread starter macrumors newbie

There are some hard stage, but the game is more or less like learning riding bicycle: once you learned it, you don't miss it.

I think the 10th stage of space case hard is the hardest, esp. when I was trying to collect the bananas. The right hand side way is too narrow and the curvature is hard to handle.

Smooth Sherbet Hard 3th is also very hard if one wants to collect bananas - uneven surface and too lang way to go.

The 5th Detritus Desert is very hard as well. The ball-like surface makes it hard to heading directly to each of the 25 bananas.

19. bacaramac macrumors 65816

bacaramac

Yeah, I was about ready to make the iPhone a permanent piece of my wall playing the desert stage/level that zig zags back n forth and is shaped like a ball (Goes up in the middle of each path and down at the sides).

Like others have said, I haven't played SMB since about two weeks after I bough it, not that it isn't good, but just don't have the desire to play it anymore. Guess that is why I sold my PSP. This is why it is nice to have an all in one device so you only use the features you need at any given time.

20. sparkyms macrumors 65816

Does this game even have a save function?
    Because whenever I play and then exit the game I can't pick up where I left off, which annoys me.