All the buzz about Siri... Post Here if it is NOT working for you!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ToxicMan, Oct 16, 2011.

1. ToxicMan macrumors member

:(

Received my phone Friday, an AT&T upgrade. iPhone 4s 64gb

Have not been able to get Siri to work even once yet. Every time, Cannot connect to the network...

So very frustrating. Especially reading all the cool threads here... So I ask, could this be a problem between the keyboard and the chair?

Or is this a shared experience and location based. I'm in a NY suburb and despite all my best attempts, cannot get Siri to function.

I'll add as well, voice dictation. Same thing. Not once has it listened and converted to text. Looks like its processing, then shoots blanks...

The most disappointing new phone experience I've ever had...

2. YaBoiD macrumors regular

YaBoiD

Works for me so far. As long as you have a data connection, you should be good to go. Try powering off/on your phone and try over wifi too. Hopefully that works.

3. ToxicMan thread starter macrumors member

did all that.

4. mackmgg macrumors 65816

mackmgg

I'm also in the NYC suburbs and it works fine for me. It's almost instant over WiFi, but sometimes is slow over 3G. Once the phone went to sleep before Siri managed to respond, canceling it. But other than that one time, it's pretty fast for me.

5. raremage macrumors 6502a

Works sometimes, other times not. I'm assuming folks are slamming the servers and sometimes it just times out right now.

6. RafaelT macrumors 65816

RafaelT

It was working fine for me Friday and Saturday. Not working at all today. I tried restart and disabling and re enabling Siri.