All Things D: Steve Job Appearances

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by Howl's Castle, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Howl's Castle macrumors regular

Howl's Castle

Those who have been following Apple for a long time or those who love Steve Jobs will know that he loved Walt Mossberg and All Things Digital. Walt Mossberg just tweeted a remembrance of him and steve jobs talking. He then replied to his tweet with a link to an iTunes link where you can download, for free, all of his videos of him and steve.

https://mobile.twitter.com/waltmossberg/status/858689118389374976

Link to iTunes for All Things D: Steve Jobs: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast...ngs-digital-conference-video/id529997900?mt=2

2. hawkeye_a macrumors 6502a

hawkeye_a

Great stuff. I still find myself watching those interview and Stevenotes these days.

3. Relentless Power macrumors Core

Relentless Power

Thanks for the links. I have seen these before.

4. Howl's Castle thread starter macrumors regular

Howl's Castle

As a 16 Year Old Software Dev, I haven't. I love Steve Jobs and how enthusiastic he was about his company :) When I'm out of Highschool, I would love to work for Apple.

5. hawkeye_a, May 5, 2017
    Last edited: May 5, 2017

hawkeye_a macrumors 6502a

hawkeye_a

I studied CompSci and SoftwareEng in university(many years ago). They're not easy(YMMV). Yet every time I watched a Stevenote (which happened a couple of times a year back then), he never failed to motivate me.

If you haven't already, check out 'Pirates of Silicon Valley' (my favorite movie portrayal of the man.) The real Steve even invited the movie-Steve on stage at a MacWorld after the movie came out.

[​IMG]

Cheers

6. Howl's Castle thread starter macrumors regular

Howl's Castle

Thank you for the recommendation! I have decided to rent this via Google Play Movies (couldn't find it on iTunes) Can't wait to watch!