All watches in one image

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by deuxani, Sep 10, 2014.

1. deuxani macrumors 6502

deuxani

Ok, maybe not all, but most I could get from the Apple site :)

[​IMG]

Which one is your favourite? Mine is the Midnight Blue Modern Buckle and the Milanese Loop

2. bransoj macrumors 6502a

I fancy the 38mm black stainless steel Watch case with the black stainless steel link bracelet and a light brown leather loop strap to swap between. That said the classic and modern buckle straps are nice.

I suspect there will be a massive range of third party straps once things are up and running.

3. deuxani thread starter macrumors 6502

deuxani

Aah yes, the difference between the 38mm and 42mm! It's strange, normally I always buy watches between 41mm and 45mm, but the 42mm Apple Watch looks so much larger on the wrist than regular 42mm watches. I guess it's because of it being square. So I'll probably go for a 38mm as it's a bit less geeky and more subtle.

Btw, how are they going to sell these? Is the entire set going to be in one package or will we chose the bands separately :)

4. LandoVol macrumors member

LandoVol

Space black case / bright blue leather loop or midnight blue MB

5. mattopotamus, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2014

mattopotamus macrumors G5

mattopotamus

I actually really like the way the midnight blue leather loop looks. I noticed the "sport" watch only shows the sport bands. My guess is you cannot pick different bands from the get go. They would have to be purchased separately. I only reason I want the sport over the regular one is durability.

6. LandoVol macrumors member

LandoVol

All of the people who think this watch is ugly are lucky. As soon as I saw it I fell In Love with it. Now I have to wait 6+ months to get one. I'm guessing 90% of the nay Sayers are trolling. I mean it's an absolutely gorgeous watch right?

7. Kiju macrumors member

I think it's a nice design and I'm glad it isn't circular. There's just so much more space on a square screen.

That said the red and gold is my favourite. Such a lovely colour combo.

8. LandoVol macrumors member

LandoVol

If it was a big deal to me I'd get that rose gold. I'm just not a fan of yellow gold.