Alltel Smart phones?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Moshiiii, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Moshiiii macrumors 6502a

Moshiiii

Hay everybody,
    Its that time again, 24 months has past and I get to pick a phone from Alltel. I want to get a smart phone mainly to brows the internet and chat on aim (so keep that in mind while suggesting me one). I don't plan on using it for business.

My Options:

Blackberry 8703e

Moto Q

Anyone have alltel and can give me some two cents?

Attached Files:

2. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

I don't have Alltell or either of those phones, but having used a BlackBerry and Windows Mobile, WM beats the BB hands down IMO. Go for the Q

3. Moshiiii thread starter macrumors 6502a

Moshiiii

I see. I was leaning twards the Q because its the same price, has a camer/video recorder, and is .75" thick..

4. mariahlullaby macrumors 6502a

mariahlullaby

I've used both a Windows Mobile device (Dell Axim) and I'm currently on the Blackberry 8700. I prefer the BB -- it feels so nice in the hand, much less buggy, and it is just CLEAN. I like the simplicity.

5. zflauaus macrumors 65816

Well, for stability and ease of use (not to mention killer battery life), go with the 8703. If you want slimness, a camera, and more multimedia options, go with the Q.

The 8703 is looking to be replaced soon by the 8830, which should come out soon. I don't have any estimate dates because I haven't checked in over at HF.