Almost makes me want another kid...

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
powermac666 said:
Nice!
Hmmm, on second thought, maybe that one ought to have an inverted power symbol. (think about it....) :eek:
that would certainly work as well :D

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
Cute, just what the Mac geeks parents of an infant need. Seems like something that a mother would love. ;)

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
That is so cute! But the Apple Campus' Company Store has an even cuter one!!! It's all white (same cut) but it has "mini" written w/ the different colors of the mini iPod. It's so cute!

Giaguara

macrumors 6502a
Nov 22, 2002
Hm.. and if it starts to cry, it will be simply reset by plugging it to the power outlet, checking the hold is not on, and pressing menu and select for 6 seconds? OR money back if the baby is not reset?

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
Applespider said:
I'm knitting a sweater at the moment for a friend's new baby and I'm now very tempted just to buy one of those instead...

They'd be really easy to make yourself though. Print out the iPod wheel onto transfer paper and iron onto a blank baby vest.
I'm impressed Applespider. ;) I wasn't sure if crocheting and knitting was a lost art or not. My mother would always crochet and outfit for an expectant mother. It included the hat, sweater, and booties. Do you follow directions from a manual? I think that your friend might appreciate something more that is made by hand.

Applespider

macrumors G4
wdlove said:
I'm impressed Applespider. ;) I wasn't sure if crocheting and knitting was a lost art or not.
I believe it's becoming more popular again but I do get a few funny looks if I take it to do on the Tube (one chap asked me if my needles were weapons to attack suspected suicide bombers! :eek: ). I go through fits and starts of knitting - I'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination (which is why I'm currently poring over the last 3 rows trying to figure out where I added in the extra stitch that's throwing the pattern off! :mad: ) And yes, I use a pattern to help me - except for my iPod sock which I just did off the cuff.

And I know my friend will prefer my knitted one - at least she'd better! :rolleyes:

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Damn thats good. Too bad my kid won't fit in an 18month anymore....that would have been great :D

Although, they should offer a few more colors...

D

katie ta achoo

macrumors G3
May 2, 2005
devilot76 said:
That is so cute! But the Apple Campus' Company Store has an even cuter one!!! It's all white (same cut) but it has "mini" written w/ the different colors of the mini iPod. It's so cute!

Yesssssssss

*will try to squeeze into an 18-month romper*

:(

/you break it
//you buy it.

L

Lau

iBlue said:
those are so unbelievably cute! i want one for the whole fam... damn kids get all the fun :D
The idea of a whole family sitting around in matching iPod romper suits is a very amusing one indeed.... :D

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
If you pay extra, can you get a functioning volume control?

Sorry, yeah, I think kids are cute too... It's just that sometimes they can get a bit loud...

...and I get mad. :(

...err, madder? :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.