aloha POS

paulmiller45

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 4, 2012
I bought a radiant p1515 point of sale with aloha software on it from craigslist but the seller didn't provided the passwords for accounts : aloha and manager.
This are the 2 usernames that appear when i start the system.Does anyone knows if there is some default vendor username/password that i can use to reset the system?
Thanks

macrumors 68040
Dec 16, 2011
I bought a radiant p1515 point of sale with aloha software on it from craigslist but the seller didn't provided the passwords for accounts : aloha and manager.
This are the 2 usernames that appear when i start the system.Does anyone knows if there is some default vendor username/password that i can use to reset the system?
Thanks
I don't have a major understanding of POS Terminals, but is it possible to just reinstall the OS then put the software back on like you would a standard computer?

mbutler755

macrumors newbie
Aug 6, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks
PM me. I have 6 years of experience with Aloha POS servers and terminals. I should be able to get you up and running.