Already an att cust. Are there no deals for me?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by terrymaz, Dec 22, 2016.

1. terrymaz macrumors regular

Ive been with Att for 10 yrs. I currently have 3 iPhones and none of them are under contract or on next. Im seeing these best buy offers. Its confusing as hell and my eyesight is poor for the fine print. I want to get the 7 or 7 plus. Are there any deals out there right now for me with best buy or ATT?

2. nrvna76 macrumors 6502a

You don't like the offers that you've seen through Best Buy? I think it also depends on the price you are paying for your plan whether next becomes worth it.

3. terrymaz, Dec 22, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2016

terrymaz thread starter macrumors regular

The way I'm reading it is you only are getting discount if you add a new line/ number. I hope I'm wrong. Please advice. again, my eyesight gets strained easily so maybe i am missing something.

Off topic but thanks for the first reply and what are the odds with all these people that we joined Mac rumors within 1 day of each other back in 2010. lol

4. nrvna76 macrumors 6502a

Hard to help when I don't know what deal you're talking about. They have a bogo and then just a monthly payment. Typically as long as you're not in contract you get some sort of deal, but I think some do require a new line be activated. Again, it depends on your current plan whether or not the additional payments would be worth it or not. Why not go and ask?