Already got problems with my new 3g iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by oursfan, Jul 11, 2008.

1. oursfan macrumors member

I just got my new 3g iPhone and really like it alot, but I have noticed a few things that are messed up on it that I will have to take it back and get it replaced in a week or so when the crowds die down.

Here are the issues
    1. the switch on the side that toggles the phone from ring to vibrate is "sticky" and does not "click" up and down like my old iPhone or any of the others that I could get my hands on for that matter. This is not that big of a deal but it is something that I want corrected. The switch kind of gets crooked in the housing as well and will prolly only get worse.

2. I HAVE A DEAD PIXEL! This one sucks cause it is right in the center of the upper third of the screen.

Neither one of these are deal breakers for me though. I will just take it back to Apple and get a new one in a week or two. Apple's warranty is top notch and they really take care of you when things like this happen.

2. Scooterman1 macrumors 6502a

Scooterman1

Don't wait too long because I think you only had about 14 days to take the original one back and get it exchanged at the Apple Store. Otherwise, you had to wait on them to send it into repair. Check with them.