Already have 1.1.3 w/ apps, how to jailbreak?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by squeeks, Jan 27, 2008.

1. squeeks macrumors 68040

squeeks

everything i see is, MUST HAVE 1.1.2 with jailbreak!!!

how do i just jailbreak my touch that already has 1.1.3 on it, i DO NOT want to reupload all of my media so i dont want to downgrade

is this possible yet?

2. DizzyRose macrumors regular

DizzyRose

Can't do that yet, sorry dear. You'll have to downgrade and mess with the iPod to get it 1.1.3 jailbroken.

I'm personally sticking with 1.1.3 with $20 software upgrade.

3. Mystikal macrumors 68020

Mystikal

Either way you HAVE TO restore your ipod since your at 1.1.3. I dont see why everyone hates restoring their ipod...it takes no more than 30 mins to re-sync it.

4. cjlopez macrumors newbie

Ok that was my same exact question. Darn so anyone know when they may make a JB for people that have never JBroken their iTouch and are running 1.1.3 with the January Software Update?

Oh and the whole losing all the music and re-syncing sucks cause i go around to friends house and get music off their computers and i and i would have to do that again, but it would take too long.

5. Mystikal macrumors 68020

Mystikal

Ahh that makes sense. As of now there is no way to jailbreak from 1.1.3 to 1.1.3. You have to go down to 1.1.1 then to 1.1.2 then to 1.1.3.

6. cjlopez macrumors newbie

Is Apple going to maybe sometime in the near future going to release something so we can all have those cool apps and wallpapers and diff docks and icon pics? They should.:mad:

7. squeeks thread starter macrumors 68040

squeeks

i hate hunting through my music library trying to remember what music i had on there, when your library is twice as big as your ipod its kinda hard