Already Jailbroke, Now Want to Add Installer!?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Boxheed, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Boxheed macrumors member

Hey there everyone. I recently jailbroke again after updating to 2.2.1. I used quickpwn for windows and I only checked off Cydia. No installer and no boot logos. However because of a source I want to add that is specific To installer, I would like to add it now. Do I have to rejailbreak and check it off this time or is there another way?

2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

No... you really don't want to add Installer. Virtually nothing works anymore.

3. Boxheed thread starter macrumors member

Really? Well then is there any way to get a source that is specific for installer added to cydia? That's the only reason I want it really.

4. bytethese macrumors 68030

bytethese

Yes really, I wouldn't recommend installing it either. :)

Check the webpage of the developer to see if they have an alternative Cydia source. :)

5. TJisYeah macrumors member

you can get installer though the sosipone source now. i just seen it today..

installer is nowere near as good as cydia but i still use it.. Rename is not availible through cydia anymore and installer has it..

f the haters

i am a ifortnerfoum vip and they have a good installer source

6. bobbydj macrumors newbie

installer

I recently unlocked my phone with ziphone 3.0 but it didnt install installer for some reason, after doing some research I saw you can add installer or cydia through Iliberty by just having the jailbreak option selected, so my question is that can i just use iliberty to add installer since my phone has already been jailbroken so in essence jailbreaking twice, I apologize if this question has been asked before I tried my best searching but nothing came up