Alright for 6/6+ upgrading to S, staying regular or going plus?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by thadoggfather, Sep 12, 2015.

?

Which path you taking?

1. 6 to 6S

13 vote(s)
    31.0%
  2. 6 to 6S+

12 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. 6+ to 6S

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  4. 6+ to 6S+

16 vote(s)
    38.1%
  1. thadoggfather macrumors G3

thadoggfather

2. EM2013 macrumors 65816

EM2013

6 to 6S. Hate how big the plus is and have no need for a screen size that big.

3. ajm222 macrumors 6502a

6 to 6S+. Got used to the 6 immediately. I'm sure I'll get used to the 6S+. Want to try something different, and bigger. Also going from space gray to silver. Never had a silver iPhone.

4. TruBleu macrumors regular

6+ to 6S+. Haven't really found it too cumbersome to put up with the size, which seems to be the most common complaint. That is, considering I wear skinny trousers and always carry the phone in my front pocket. And no, it hasn't bent :) A minor inconvenience perhaps...but the pros outweigh this con for me. For one, the battery life alone wouldn't let me look past the Plus. I don't ever bother carrying the charging cable outside my house. And besides other oft-stated advantages including OIS and screen resolution, my eye-sight is lot screwed. I find it much easier using a large screen, even though I keep the font size to near minimum. But having the same font size on smaller screens makes it difficult...I know it is weird. But I've tried and that's what I felt.

5. mzengr macrumors regular

mzengr

6. acmeplus macrumors member

6 to 6S+, got used very quickly to the 6 after a 5. I have friends with 6+ and I don't think it's too big. I really like the landscape orientation and the extra screen real state.

7. bronzi macrumors member

Me too. I mistakenly ordered a16gig last year and am having storage issues as a result. So great time to upgrade to 64 gig AND decided to go big with the plus. Excited. I have 9/25 delivery date for space gray, but wondering about rose gold or gold. I have a reservation for that at 9am on 9/25 at store and thinking of doing the apple upgrade program. Decisions.

8. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

Same here, coming from a 6 Plus. Originally I was planning on just skipping the 6S/6S Plus but curiosity really got me this morning and ended up reserving the T-Mobile 128 GB 6S Plus SG and pick up at 10 am on launch day. Even though I used the iPhone Upgrade program link, I will ask them that I will purchase it at full price.

9. ttNB macrumors 6502

ttNB

6 Plus to 6S Plus. So glad to have the right specs this year for it, too!

10. ajm222 macrumors 6502a

Yeah, I think I'm going 64gb as well. 16 has been ok for the last year but it's mostly full. I hate spending an extra 200 to upgrade both physical size and storage size, though. But I think I will.

11. lsh macrumors 6502

I'm really happy with my 6+. Doesn't seem oversized at all. But when I see someone else with one, it looks huge.

12. BeeGood macrumors 68000

BeeGood

I honestly don't know. I ordered both (6s ony line and 6s+ on my wife's). I have the 6+ now but there's a possibility that I might go back to the 4.7 in screen. I'll know in about two weeks

13. Jdgrey52 macrumors member

Going from 6+ to 6s+. Love my 6+ the size is perfect! Ordered the 128gb rose gold delivery 9/25.

14. thadoggfather thread starter macrumors G3

thadoggfather

aint that the truth! especially the white one in the wild :D

15. mzengr macrumors regular

mzengr

My 5s was 16gb and while I managed it pretty well, I got tired of deleting stuff at update time. I went 64gb with the 6. I don't even think about deleting stuff now...I still have 19gb left! I've gotten used to the 6 and have been thinking about the plus for a few months now. It was only right that I ordered the 6s plus! LOL

16. Mackneezie macrumors regular

Mackneezie

I'm sticking with the 6s from my 6. Not a big fan of the larger size at the moment, maybe next year.