Alright so, a couple pre order questions...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by snarestud940, Sep 11, 2014.

1. snarestud940 macrumors 6502a

I'm about to preorder my iphone 6+ tonight in space grey. Here are my concerns....

I have tmobile and will be paying for the phone outright, along with AppleCare+. I've always had white iPhones and iPads but I'm thinking of going with space grey. Anyone else thinking of making the swap?

I have a 16GB iphone 5 and iPad 3. I currently have over 800 songs and about 2 gigs left free on my iphone 5. Should I go for the 64GB?

Lastly, what time does preorder for ET start and when do they charge your debit card?

Thanks everyone!!!

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Yes, because the camera will take pictures that may be larger in size. Plus you want room to grow.

3:00am ET, and they put a hold on your card when you order and then charge your card when it ships. This typically causes a double charge (which will disappear in a day or two after shipping). If you are using a debit card this may have some poor consequences on your available balance - keep that in mind.

3. msb3079 macrumors 6502a

msb3079

Both 8MP cameras.

4. snarestud940 thread starter macrumors 6502a

When does it ship? And the pictures will take up more gb?

5. nostresshere macrumors 68030

I expect hundreds of thousands will make that swap, and the other away around. The preorder times are plastered all over the place.

with only 2 gb free... you need a bigger space