Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

snarestud940

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
I'm about to preorder my iphone 6+ tonight in space grey. Here are my concerns....

I have tmobile and will be paying for the phone outright, along with AppleCare+. I've always had white iPhones and iPads but I'm thinking of going with space grey. Anyone else thinking of making the swap?

I have a 16GB iphone 5 and iPad 3. I currently have over 800 songs and about 2 gigs left free on my iphone 5. Should I go for the 64GB?

Lastly, what time does preorder for ET start and when do they charge your debit card?

Thanks everyone!!!

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
I have a 16GB iphone 5 and iPad 3. I currently have over 800 songs and about 2 gigs left free on my iphone 5. Should I go for the 64GB?
Yes, because the camera will take pictures that may be larger in size. Plus you want room to grow.

Lastly, what time does preorder for ET start and when do they charge your debit card? !
3:00am ET, and they put a hold on your card when you order and then charge your card when it ships. This typically causes a double charge (which will disappear in a day or two after shipping). If you are using a debit card this may have some poor consequences on your available balance - keep that in mind.

snarestud940

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
Yes, because the camera will take pictures that may be larger in size. Plus you want room to grow.

3:00am ET, and they put a hold on your card when you order and then charge your card when it ships. This typically causes a double charge (which will disappear in a day or two after shipping). If you are using a debit card this may have some poor consequences on your available balance - keep that in mind.

When does it ship? And the pictures will take up more gb?

nostresshere

macrumors 68030
Dec 30, 2010
I'm about to preorder my iphone 6+ tonight in space grey. Here are my concerns....

I have tmobile and will be paying for the phone outright, along with AppleCare+. I've always had white iPhones and iPads but I'm thinking of going with space grey. Anyone else thinking of making the swap?

Lastly, what time does preorder for ET start and when do they charge your debit card?

Thanks everyone!!!

I expect hundreds of thousands will make that swap, and the other away around. The preorder times are plastered all over the place.

with only 2 gb free... you need a bigger space

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.