Alright, Why is my order status now "Canceled"???

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by CLH32, Jun 25, 2009.

1. CLH32 macrumors newbie

I ordered 2 iphones, and 2 lines through AT&T Premier Website on 6/18. Up until now, my order status has just said... "Processing". (Qty Ordered 1, Qty Backordered 1 for each) Well I log in this morning to check my order status (using regular consumer tracking) and all of a sudden now it says "Canceled." (Qty Ordered 1; Qty BackOrdered 0 for each)

What gives? Has this happened to anyone else?

Needless to say I'll be trying to get on the phone with them in a little bit.

:(

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Perhaps your card didn't go through?
    If they can't charge you they're not shipping you a device.
    Call AT&T.

3. ss957916 macrumors 6502a

Why not get on the phone to them now and ask them?

4. uberamd macrumors 68030

uberamd

Similar thing happened to me. I ordered two iPhones on my line (instead of two different lines on my account) and both were processing for a long time then one canceled. Check on Apple.com to verify you are eligible still.

5. Unspoken Demise macrumors 68040

Unspoken Demise

Because here at MacRumors we have all the answers :cool:
    Unfortunatly for the OP, all answers led to call AT&T. :)

6. CLH32 thread starter macrumors newbie

I plan on it as soon as I get out of a meeting I have in 10 minutes.

I just was asking here because I am curious if it's happened to anyone else.

This is what makes it interesting. Because... on 6/21 I received the "Attention" e-mail saying there was a problem with the CC on my order. I called Monday morning, re-gave my number, and the woman told me that I was all set, and she put the order through to warehouse for shipping.

7. encircle macrumors newbie

This happened to but I ordered through Apple. I ordered on the 18th and on the 3rd day the order was canceled. Stood in line at the apple store for 2hrs and the rep told me that I was no longer eligible for the upgrade.

Turns out AT&T did not authorize Apple to let me purchase the 3GS but still RENEWED my contract! I called AT&T and the CSR gave me the run around for 3 days and finally another CSR told me to go the AT&T store in order to make me re-eligible.

The rep at the at&t store told me it only took 5 min to make me reeligble again and the reps over the phone were being lazy. I ordered my phone at a local at&t store last night. I hope I have better luck this time.

I think you should go to the AT&T in your city and get this sorted out. I wish I would've done that in the first place.

8. encircle macrumors newbie

9. Trumpy macrumors member

Trumpy

did you use a debit card? they cancel them without warning. you have to use a credit card.

10. darngooddesign macrumors G3