Altec Lansing inMotion Speaker $50 today

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by labman, Jun 20, 2011.

1. labman, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2011

labman macrumors 604

labman

those looking for a good speaker dock Wootdeal of the day is a Altec Lansing inMotion 520 Kick Speaker for iPod & iPhone for 50.00. Best buy has it for $130. for $50 it's a great deal portable built in battery sound really good. perfect for dorm etc. the deal will expire about 1am tonight I have a simular unit I'm getting this one for my daughter for her birthday.

[​IMG]

What's Included

Altec Lansing inMotion Kick Speaker for Apple® iPod® and iPhone®
    Remote

Product Features

Two 3" full-range drives
    For immersive sound.
    Class D amplification
    For rich, controlled audio.
    Compatible with select iPod and iPhone devices
    Including 1st- and 2nd-generation iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod video, 1st-, 2nd-, 3rd-, 4th- and 5th-generation iPod nano, iPod mini, iPhone, iPhone 3G and 3GS models.
    Built-in controls
    Allow simple operation.
    Charges while you listen
    To power your device.
    Automatically pauses music
    When calls come in on your iPhone.
    Rechargeable battery
    Delivers up to 6.5 hours of power.
    Convertible handle
    Provides easy portability. Flip down the handle for use as a kick-stand to support the speaker or fold it down for simple storage.
    Remote
    Offers control over the system from a distance. Convenient cubby in the back of the speaker provides storage for the remote when not in use.
    Auxiliary input
    For simple connectivity.
    Apple, the Apple logo and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.

2. Christina214 macrumors newbie

Altec Lansing motion kick

I recently purchased the lansing motion kick and im having trouble with the battery. I charged it for over five hours but the batery has no power. It works fine when its plugged in but i realy bought it so i can travel with it. has anyone had this happen to them?