alternative leather cases

ano0oj

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 20, 2010
Any other companies making leather cases? At $45, I feel like there has to be higher quality options out there

wannabepcuser

macrumors member
May 25, 2013
I have the brown leather Apple case for my 5s and won't be buying another Apple case due to the extreme wear.

Vaja cases.com has several really nice cases that I seriously am looking at buying.

mzd

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
saw that one as well. it is a nice looking case. can you post pictures with it on your iPhone? i'm curious to see how much lip there is and how snug it is around the corners. too bad the top is exposed. :/

----------

I'd love to find a leather case with full coverage on the top/bottom.
this is the one i ordered: https://forums.macrumors.com/posts/20007492/

still hasn't arrived yet and is most likely PU leather, but that doesn't bother me, as long as the fit is perfect.

maflynn

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Boston
FWIW,
the apple case is well received and reviewed. As cost of cases goes, its neither cheap or overly expensive. My point is, while you can cheaper (or more expense) cases. The apple leather case appears to be one of the better cases.

ano0oj

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 20, 2010
FWIW,
the apple case is well received and reviewed. As cost of cases goes, its neither cheap or overly expensive. My point is, while you can cheaper (or more expense) cases. The apple leather case appears to be one of the better cases.
Noted. I'll buy the apple one anyways in the mean time, I've hardly seen any bad reviews

AFDoc

macrumors 68030
Jun 29, 2012
Colorado Springs USA for now
You get what you pay for typically so don't be cheap when trying to protect your almost $1000 iphone.

I use apple's case and like it a lot. Vaja has some really nice options out too.

AppleKing786

macrumors member
Mar 11, 2011
+1
Would love a leather case with sufficient lip (for drop protection) and great grip for my 6+. Please share reviews on alternate cases with grip and lip. Thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.