Alternative Music player

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by MikeonTV, May 1, 2008.

1. MikeonTV macrumors regular

I jailbroke my iTouch and finally got all my custom apps working and then for some reason my Music player (stock) pauses after one second and will not play any music. I could live with this as I use the touch as a PDA first but is there an alternative music player available?

2. techlover828 macrumors 68020

techlover828

as much as you don't want to you may want to restore, I think there's a way to back up all your apps and the preferences/accounts, within those apps, but I don't know how, I'm sure someone will though...

3. MikeonTV thread starter macrumors regular

Well I do know how to access everything via FTP and have made a backup. However I figured that this would just recreate the error and be pointless. I'm thinking that it's just some patch that will fix it all

Basically the symptom is that the iPod music player does not start and if i hit play/pause enough times it will play for literally one second and pause permanently.

4. Mal macrumors 603

Mal

Well, you don't really know until you try to fix it, do you? I'm thinking (tied in with your other thread) that you're just not really willing to try and get this to work for you, and would be better off just designing and building your own music player. Good luck!

jW