Alternative nike + applications...

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by acearchie, Apr 23, 2008.

1. acearchie macrumors 68040

acearchie

After recently purchasing a iPod Nano and the nike sports kit I was dissapointed that I couldnt actually look at the data in iTunes and I am unable to upload it to the Nike Plus website (nikeplus.com) because uploading is blocked from school.

I was wondering if anyone knew any applications that would show me the data and allow me to compare it previous runs...

I have tried TrailRunner with various results and find it very difficult to use.

I would not mind paying for the software.

Alternatively if anyone has any suggestions as how to get round my uploading to nikeplus.com that would be great!

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

2. twoodcc macrumors P6

twoodcc

there is another site, called runner+, or something like that, that you might try.

i have just started using trailrunner, and it is kinda hard to use, but i'm starting to get better with it

3. twoodcc macrumors P6

twoodcc

you can check the link in my sig. it doesn't have all my runs on there or anything, but a few.

4. acearchie thread starter macrumors 68040

acearchie

This says you created it with trial runner. I have tried this out but I am really looking for something with better visual feedback of performance with visible goals etc...

However thanks for the suggestion!