Resolved Alternative to ArrangeStatusBar?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by 3bs, May 10, 2012.

1. 3bs, May 10, 2012
    Last edited: May 10, 2012

3bs macrumors 603

3bs

This tweak doesn't work too well. The spinning wheel icon that shows you data is being used never stays where I put it and I would like to have my status bar icons arranged like on Android phones. Notifications on the left, everything else on the right. I can't do this properly with this tweak because you have to pick where the icons are positioned, they don't just add on from left to center depending on if there's anything there or not.

The spinning wheel keeps moving and now it's behind my signal bars in this screen shot:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336704589.132740.jpg

2. jahoys macrumors regular

i agree totally. very buggy tweak. has never been an update to fix all the hiccups. :(

3. HickDead macrumors 6502a

HickDead

Check out StatusTweak in Cydia. It might be what you are looking for. It's a paid app BTW.

4. 3bs, May 10, 2012
    Last edited: May 10, 2012

3bs thread starter macrumors 603

3bs

Such a shame. It could be a great tweak. I wouldn't mind paying for any alternative or even this if it got updated.

Edit:

Will do. Thanks!

Edit: Status bar is also a bit buggy. Causes my phone to crash when I was editing the status bar icons and I had to hard reboot. I also can't move Open Notifier icons. It's better overall and I'm going to stick with it because the spinning wheel was getting on my nerves :p Thanks HickDead.

5. HickDead macrumors 6502a

HickDead

You're welcome. I've never had any crashes or issues with StatusTweak. FYI.

6. 3bs thread starter macrumors 603

3bs

I had 2 but I'm done customizing it so hopefully I won't have anymore :p

I love being able to replace the carrier with the date! and the fact that icons add on next to each other instead of having to be fixed to a certain position like with ArrangeStatusBar. Thanks again!

7. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

I just decided to check out Status Tweak as well, I had a couple crashes, and it froze up requiring a hard reset, trying to set it up also. But after it crashed it seems to work. I guess it just has to crash or freeze up to make your changes?

[​IMG]

8. 3bs thread starter macrumors 603

3bs

Yeah I had another crash again while editing. Let's email the dev. It's one of the more expensive tweaks so it shouldn't be crashing like this!

9. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Just sent an email letting him know.

10. 3bs thread starter macrumors 603

3bs

Me too. I also requested support for WeatherIcon.