Alternative to Magnifique

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by ggoerl, Feb 15, 2010.

1. ggoerl macrumors regular

I am sure there have been multiple topics about theme changing as I have searched but they seemed old with no helpful information. I am running Snow Leopard and looking for some alternative to Magnifique? All I know of is Themepark and Shapeshifter. I'm looking to complete revamp the look of Snow Leopard from the dock to menu bar, window colors, basically everything so would either of those two be able to do what I want?

EDIT: So I just looked at shapeshifter and it doesn't work on Snow Leopard either so that one is out of the question the only thing that works or is compatible is Themepark. Does anyone know of any guides on how to customize my menu bar and windows I just want to change the color of everything.

2. upaymeifixit macrumors 6502a

upaymeifixit

Found this thread, it is a shame when nobody responds. I am also interested in theming and would like to know the basics. The simplest thing I have found is ThemePark, but just the Extras have so many different images. I am not sure what is for what. Any help? I have done some very basic theming before, but I'm not that great.