alternative to Muzetto?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by gregor.hoch, Aug 4, 2011.

1. gregor.hoch macrumors member

Hi, I am looking for a bag for my macbook air. I will the Muzetto but was wondering whether there are good alternatives. Preferably slightly cheaper...
    I like about the Muzetto the leather and the facts that is relatively small but still has some additional space.

Thanks!

2. slpslee macrumors newbie

The Muzettos look great but, being leather, they're pretty heavy. I just took my Waterfield iPad wallet to the Apple Store today and discovered that there is plenty of room for the 11" MBA + accessories inside, so that's what I'm planning to use. If I find I could use more space, I think I'll get the MacBook Air Travel Express with a piggyback.

3. jclardy macrumors 68040

jclardy

I'd like to know as well. I really like the look of the bag but it is a bit out of my price range.

For now I have a Waterfield Macbook Air Travel Express which I like (But haven't used yet as I get my MBA tomorrow :D).

I also was looking at the Tom Bihn Ristretto, which I also really like but I ended up going with Waterfield since I already have another bag from them and they are really well made.

I might end up getting the ristretto at some point in the future anyways as I have been cycling more and more recently, and it seems with the waist strap it would be easier to wear while riding than the Travel Express with only the shoulder strap...

But if anyone has any other Muzetto like bags to show I would like to see them.