Alternative to SBSchedule

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by ZhenyaF, Feb 7, 2012.

1. ZhenyaF macrumors 6502

This is an app that I used the most on my jailbroken iPhone 4 under ios 4. I was really looking forward to jailbreaking my 4s on 5.0.1 for this app, to my disappointment, the app has been discontinued and the author does not respond to emails.

Are there any alternatives out there?

2. phonehead6720 macrumors newbie

3. ZhenyaF thread starter macrumors 6502

iScheduler doesnt allow me to keep my ringtones that I have set up as default and for different people, it creates one for each profile.

4. twisted-pixel macrumors 6502a

twisted-pixel

I had a look at ischeduler a while back but it didn't seem too easy to use. I tried to set up a profile but I was expecting a profile to be say 'Work' and then I add all the things I want on/off to the profile. It didn't seem to work that way.

I had to set lists of all items that I wanted on/off at certain times. this meant that if I wanted to change from everything off to everything on (eg from a 'work' profile to a 'home' profile) I couldn't do it.

SBScheduler works in ios5 still with the exception that you can't change a profile when you want to as the screen is messed and up and you can't get to it.

5. ZhenyaF thread starter macrumors 6502

I can't even get SBSchedule to install - cydia is showing that its not compatible with ios5

6. monderick macrumors member

i used the iScheduler trial for a couple days, and it certainly works great but it's not a replacement for iSilent or using SBSchedule in the manner to quiet alerts.

i needed it to just squelch push notifications and message tones, not disable them entirely.

still hoping that SBschedule or iSilent gets a proper IOS 5 update someday.
    i'd gladly purchase another license of either if necessary :(

7. bmwhd macrumors 6502a

bmwhd

I miss SBschedule so much. I used to have 6 profiles controlling all aspects of the phone and switched between them numerous times per day. Ah well.

I do notice that the devs are very slow to respond to 5.0. A lot of tweak providers seem to have gone dormant.

8. rKunda macrumors 65816

rKunda

I've been using atimetool and it's working okay. iSilent has been annoying me: it doesn't have the options that it shows in the screenshots (so I can't turn off vibrate), and it keeps deleting my registration. When I get toward the end of the trial period, it removes my registration key. When I enter it it accepts it but removes it on closing the app.

The Dev just keeps telling me to follow steps, which restarts the trial, but yields the same results. Ugh!

atimetool is the best I've found so far.

9. Polo2883 macrumors regular

Does aTimeTool allow you to turn off all sounds and still keep the ringer on?

10. postb8822 macrumors newbie

SBschedule Still works

The quick pick functions dont work right any more so just disable in activator, but the scheduled tasks still work fine, Im on JB 5.1.1

11. BLACKFEET macrumors newbie

iScheduler Question....

I am currently in day 1 of the 3 day trial, and so far it appears that this app will be as close to the BlackBerry Profiles feature that I miss. I am having one issue, however.

I can not seem to set custom profiles sounds for anything other than ringtone. Messages and Mail options are only the default Apple sounds. This will not do.

Am I missing something here or is this just the way that it is, in which case my 3 day trial will be the extent of my use.

Any help appreciated...

12. monderick macrumors member

Ischeduler seems to be atimetool updated for ios5 but still has no working functionality to squelch push notifications. Still hopping for autosilent or sbschedule to get a proper update.

13. ZhenyaF thread starter macrumors 6502

Time to bump up my prior post

Has any apps been created to fit my needs?