Alternative to SBSettings in the notification center?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by NanoNyrd, Feb 5, 2012.

1. NanoNyrd macrumors regular

Is there a good alternative to SBsettings that appears in the notification setting (yes, I know SBsettings can do that too). I have heard of BBSettings, but cannot find it in any reputable repo. Any other alternatives?

2. shikari89 macrumors member

shikari89

You could buy intelliscreenx. That has some really nice looking toggles for notification center. As well as many other features you should probably have on your jailbroken iPhone. Try out the trial.

3. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

Wondering what do you want differently than sbsettings? You know you can theme and change the look of the buttons with many options.

Other alternative is intelliscreenX. Like the above poster stated and is good looking.

4. ooans macrumors 6502

At least on my phone SBSettings drains battery noticeably.

5. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

I purchased IntelliscreenX mostly for this feature, I love that they are hidden up top unless you need them. I hated how much room sbsettings took up.

6. ACardAttack macrumors 6502

ACardAttack

I've been seeing a couple people mention this, how do you know it is SBSettings?

7. akonikui macrumors regular

WeeSlide

If your main use of SBSettings is to control volume, brightness, and wifi (like me), WeeSlide is awesome. It's small, unobtrusive, and blends into the OS seamlessly (something I've never thought SBSettings was good at, no matter the skin/theme).

8. trigonometry macrumors 6502

trigonometry

9. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Takes up way to much screen space

10. Kayan macrumors 6502

I cannot believe this, seeing as one of my main reasons for JBing is to prolong battery life, which SBS does a great job of improving. Maybe you have Winterboard installed or something else, but I've been JBen for close to 2 years and on none of the 4-5 iPhones I have had have suffered poorly from SBS, it was always something else. For reference, I charge my phone only once every 3-6 days depending on my usage so I think SBS helps me save quite a bit since most other people I know charge their phones every 1-3 days.

----------

And on this, I don't buy it either because with the SeriousHD skin, it looks exactly like it was built into iOS. Very nice looking and plain, not all nerdy and tricked out.

11. NanoNyrd thread starter macrumors regular