Alternative to "The Print Shop 2"

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Garsun, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Garsun macrumors regular

Garsun

My family has been using PrintShop 2 on our macs for years. The program was even on the App Store for a short time. I am now doing the round OS X upgrades to all of our computers and have discovered none of the various PrintShop installers work on Yosemite.
    It is really is a old sad little program that hasn't been updated in years, However it has functionality and simplicity.

So my question is, can anyone suggest a App on the App Store that rivals The Print Shop 2 functionality and simplicity?

2. DeltaMac macrumors 604

DeltaMac

There's a simple answer to that question. If you prefer to stay with the same easy to use app (which has been updated, and modernized, with an increase in speed, built-in graphics, and many other features), you can purchase The Print Shop 3, which was released only a few months ago.
    http://www.mackiev.com/printshop3/features/whatsnew.html
    You'll see that you can either order a DVD (it's more than 4GB!), or purchase a download to get the app.
    I have used Print Shop in a variety of generations since before I got a Mac about 20 years ago, and I still was using a Commodore 64. The Print Shop has come a long ways, along with the hardware that uses it.