Alternatives to Apple Leather SE case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bubulol, Oct 26, 2018.

1. bubulol macrumors 6502a

Hello, i am looking for alternatives to Apple Leather SE Official case
    Its a bit pricey for me but i like this case
    Does anyone know if any third party have similar case?
    Not necessarily in leather, i am open minded to any other material case
    Thanks

2. Motionblurrr macrumors 6502

If you want to save some time and money, I suggest just take the hit and keep the Leather case. I did the same thing for my 6 Plus in that it was way too much money so I returned it and went on a case adventure spree--only to return back to the Apple leather case a year later and with less money then I initially started with lol.

The Apple leather cases IMHO are the best of all cases. Variety is nice but I always go back to it. I'm a person that always have rocked my iPhones caseless btw, so that says a lot.

3. bubulol thread starter macrumors 6502a

4. Motionblurrr macrumors 6502

If you want it to last and not change too much from day 1 in terms of appearance—stick with darker colors. I went with black. I love it.

5. bubulol thread starter macrumors 6502a

ok thanks for the advice, i think i am going to pick black or midnight blue either

6. bubulol thread starter macrumors 6502a

I found official one in midnight color for less than 10 bucks, its refurbished but i think it worth a shot
    I am very happy^^, the color is neither too flashy nor too boring (i think the black is pretty class but i will get bored overtime)

7. Motionblurrr macrumors 6502

Nice! Enjoy! I agree about the black being classy. My next leather case when I upgrade to the XS Max or 11 (whatever they’re gonna call it) will be a midnight blue!

I love black iPhones in a midnight blue leather case!