Alternatives to Incase Snap (smoke) for iphone4s?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by deeddawg, Oct 7, 2011.

1. deeddawg macrumors 604

Since I've ordered a 4S, my smoke Incase Snap case (from the case program) will go to a family member along with my iphone4. The case has served me well and I like the fact that it extends just a little forward of the screen, providing a little clearance when the phone is set on a desk or table facedown.

I've looked at the Incipio Feather but it doesn't extend forward of the screen.

Any other good options since last year I should look at? Preference is *thin* (yes I know the risks), dark color like smoke or black, and I don't want some hole for the Apple logo or perforations.

Obviously I'll continue to look on my own, but figured I'd put this out there for comment as well. I can't be the only one with similar requirements. :cool:

2. AlvinNguyen macrumors 6502a

I have an Air Jacket from Power Support - it fits and looks AMAZING! The only problem is that it's also not very protective but that's the price you pay for thinness :)

3. techdude6693 macrumors 6502

Check out the Case-Mate Barely there. It seems to be along the lines of what you're looking for

4. deeddawg thread starter macrumors 604

I will have a look at these, thank you. I'd completely forgotten about Case Mate and hadn't though about PS doing cases.