Alternatives to Salesforce.com

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Taximan, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Taximan macrumors newbie

Looking for low cost or open source CRM software. Need to have a way for salesman to coordinate leads, emails, sales literature, contacts and follow ups.

2. HopeMonger macrumors newbie

Me too

I am looking for something too, would prefer something not in the cloud as wifi is not reliable in the rural South.

I am trying out Zoho in the cloud right now and like it so far.

3. SydneyCoyle macrumors newbie

Web CRM www.worketc.com could be your best pick. You can easily manage leads, contacts and reminders, and can automatically create projects everytime your lead turns to sale. It is quite easy to set alerts for you and your team to ensure no appointments are missed. Organizing your daily activities is also a breeze --track billable time, manage customer support, marketing and invoicing --- with just a few clicks on your keyboard.

4. DeanSavoy macrumors newbie

An integrated collaborative tool that’s best for companies in the sales business is http://www.worketc/online_CRM. Sales managers doing online CRM can rely on worketc to manage virtual teams, monitor sales leads, generate reports, handle documents and much more.

5. dangerfish macrumors 6502

Sugarcrm and Fatfree CRM
    I use a very inexpensive hosted sugarcrm solution.

6. Lesja Gonchar macrumors newbie

You could pick workforcetrack.com (simple ERP) as a cheap alternative. It is all-in-one cheap alternative to famous CRM. It allows project management for tele-team or free-lancer collabortion and has many different tools for working with clients that are "a must": reporting, sales tools, task tracking, project cost, invoicing tools.

It will be multi-language soon (Spanish, German, French). And it has Iphone version and available on different mobile devices.

7. JamersPad macrumors newbie

JamersPad

I am also looking for a simple CRM as a sales rep on the road this would be useful, but some of these prices are just too high!! there must be free apps available.