Although I love my apple watch

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Appl3FTW, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Appl3FTW macrumors 603

Appl3FTW

im getting bored, I need to buy a new toy now. Please let there be a new Apple Watch this summer... Lol

2. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

Nope. Wait until September. Welcome back by the way. Where you been?

3. Appl3FTW thread starter macrumors 603

Appl3FTW

lol thanks.. i'm over at the iphone forum. lulz

4. gsmornot macrumors 68030

gsmornot

I think I was bored with it about a week in. I had this idea it would excite me somehow on a daily basis but it has not lived up to those expectations. Its so far only done what a watch does basically. It's the first thing on and the last thing off every day. I would not want to do without it but yep, its kind of boring if I'm honest. I guess thats fine though, ha.

5. Appl3FTW thread starter macrumors 603

Appl3FTW

i know right.. i want more I guess. I do love the fitness tracking functionality.

6. g.t. rags macrumors 6502

while i do love the watch, i did fall prey to the "i need a new toy" parasite the other day.... it happens

7. jasie02 macrumors 6502a

jasie02

You need a hobby require buying expensive tools, so you could use those tools to make thing you like, like wood work, car performance mod, or even simple as create app to sell.

Buying toy to play with is easy and get bored easy, just need $$$, and there is not too much of "what is next I could do with this...". Buying expensive tools to fulfill hobby need will keep it going forever.

8. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

The new one will not be much different that's the problem with computer toys they tent to end up being just the same thing thing after a bit

9. BarracksSi Suspended

BarracksSi

One of my friends, within a few months of switching from HP to Mac, said he was getting bored with his new Mac.

I asked him why, and he said it was simply not having any problems, and didn't need regular maintenance like he was accustomed to giving to his Wintel laptop. Since he didn't have to occupy his time updating antivirus software or defragging, he didn't know what to do.

After I said, "Welcome to my world. Nice, isn't it?" I said he might as well start using his laptop.