Aluminum Adapters for Apple Watch?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by scurra, Sep 11, 2015.

1. scurra macrumors newbie

Hey,

I just wanted to know if anyone of you knows of any *aluminum* adapters for the apple watch. Specifically the space gray one and spring style. Most (actually all) adapters I found on ebay are made of stainless steel which is harder than aluminum and will damage the watches material over time. Might be not a big deal, but I was wondering.

If you know any vendors please post. Also, pictures if you have any and your opinion regarding the color/material match.

Thanks!

2. lionsy macrumors 6502

No idea what country you're in, but I got these for my SGS, the gun metal colour is the same and they work fine.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/APPLE-WAT...LE-METAL-CLASP-STRAP-CONNECTERS-/281722899703

3. Supermallet macrumors 65816

Supermallet

I've also been waiting for aluminum space grey adapters. That's why I pre-ordered a set of Click adapters, but who knows if I'll ever see those.

4. AppleTech22 macrumors 6502

I'm switching from the space grey to the gold, and am also looking for a good aluminum one to match the case better. The black stainless steel blends a bit better than I think the gold one would. Concerned about the ETA of Click however....

5. Heavenkiss macrumors member