Aluminum Bumper for 6S?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Rotten Peaches, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Rotten Peaches macrumors newbie

Hello all! I'm coming back to iOS after a few years of Android. One thing I always liked about iPhones is the vast amount of accessories available. I was always partial to aluminum bumpers and I was hoping some of you had some suggestions on the good ones. I checked a company I remember (Element) making good stuff, but I was hoping there were other manufacturers these days.

Does anyone have any personal favorites that I should check out?

2. Lunfai macrumors 65816

Lunfai

You should check out the K11 bumper on Kickstarter or the thinkbym.com bumpers

3. Rotten Peaches thread starter macrumors newbie

That looks pretty good! It's a shame it won't be available for another two months or so, but I'll definitely keep my eye on it. Thanks!

4. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

There are Spigen Neo Hybrid aluminum bumpers, but folks are complaining that they adversely affect signal strength.

5. Rotten Peaches thread starter macrumors newbie

I had one of those on my Galaxy S6 and it just doesn't feel very good. It seems like there's more rubber than anything else. The aluminum feels thin and cheap and could easily be mistaken for plastic.

I'm thinking about going the Element route again as I was 100% satisfied with the last case I bought from them for my iPhone 5.